It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:30 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:31 pm 

I'm already loving this show if for no other reason than it stars a main character who isn't crying about the fact he's piloting a mech. I love the mech genre, I don't love too many of the pilots usually.

Chrono Trigger Unglued - A Flash Retelling of Chrono Trigger that knows just how important your Ether is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:01 am 

:love: EUREKA :love: I LOVES HER.....she is one of my fav types of aniem girls....blueish shade hair, with oddly colored eyes...a weak yet storng voice and a myterious aura like feel that lures renton in..in the secopnd episode...when she grabbed him cacross the chest...i siasd silently "man..Renton's so lucky" then BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM seven swell -- instant hook line and sinker effect for me....Eureka is verypretty, evne with those annoying pestering kids that gave renton the"i hateyou to deatgh" look in ep three but even still i loves her SO MUCH!!!

(no i'm not obseesed with Eureka)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:34 pm 

If you stick with it, it gets better.

In my personal opinion, I would love to redo the first few episodes. I was rushed in to redo the voice of Renton and had to do 13 episodes in just a few days.

This was hard for me because I never got a chance to sink in, plus they replaced the last VA because the voice was too low. This was probably the hardest part. The director made me go higher and higher with the character that at times I felt that I was out of my range. I don't blame him or anyone else for it but I admit it was difficult for me to find an even ground until a few episodes in.

I was never satisfied with the way the character sounded in the first few episodes but there was nothing I could do about it.

That's my rant on it. I would love to redo the early eps though. But thanks for sticking with it, trust me it gets better and so do I. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:08 am 

yeah, practice makes perfect (that line sounds kinda cheesey but its true)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:10 am 

.....-_- i don't get cartoon network...so im starting off saying that....i liked the voice in the first episode...but thats because i never experienced the change....iv only ever seen the first two episodes but i like the concept of the show from what iv seen....(saw the first one 3 times....twice subed once dubbed....seen the second one once at matsuricon...and it was subed and i was like ooh i finaly get to see what happens....)..but from what you said yeah i can under stand why you would want to revoice the first few eps again...i kinda want to redraw the first few bunnyshine...-_- they look bad to me and i hate that.....-_-...but yeah if that made any sense ill Sum it up

SUMED UP VERSTION

I like Eureka seven dubed though iv seen it more subbed...i wish i could redo some stuff that iv done in the past but you live you learn (basic analysis....i suck...)

The Clock in my basement is only correct twice a day, 9:15 am and 9:15 pm... maybe i should wind it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:38 pm 

just finished episode 5! lot of funny renton moments :) he's actually a great character- he makes me laugh a lot.

actually johnny, i am really impressed that you are able to go that high with the voice. i can definitely see how it would be hard with all the high pitched yelling he does but i think you still sound really good even if it was a rushed job- not at all un-natural. i think it just shows how much talent you have to pull off these tricky voices!

Keep up the great work!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:08 pm 

Kermitfries wrote:

In my personal opinion, I would love to redo the first few episodes. I was rushed in to redo the voice of Renton and had to do 13 episodes in just a few days.

This was hard for me because I never got a chance to sink in, plus they replaced the last VA because the voice was too low. This was probably the hardest part. The director made me go higher and higher with the character that at times I felt that I was out of my range. I don't blame him or anyone else for it but I admit it was difficult for me to find an even ground until a few episodes in.

I was never satisfied with the way the character sounded in the first few episodes but there was nothing I could do about it.

That's my rant on it. I would love to redo the early eps though. But thanks for sticking with it, trust me it gets better and so do I. :wink:

Thanks fpr the Info, I'll update the Wikipedia page with this new knowledge of why Yuri Lowenthal was replaced.

Chrono Trigger Unglued - A Flash Retelling of Chrono Trigger that knows just how important your Ether is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:33 pm 

anyone watch the ep tonight? "hey, what the heck do you have to eat to grow that big?" the face Renton made reminded me of the movie baby geniuses.. "nice face weasel!" I couldn't believe that ep! J, Renton got setup totally, it was all an opportunity to make fun of him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:21 pm 

is anyone else watching Eureka 7? anyone happen to notice that the name of one of the kids that Eureka was talking about is named "Maurice"? coincidence J?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:41 am 

Hey Johnny.

I'm currently watching the 1st episode (yeah I know I'm behind)

I *almost* can't believe that's your voice. Obviously I recognise it but I'm just amazed at how you can sound like that, you're talking higher than I do man! Quite a range you have there...

And you did well under pressure. That many episodes in so few days, that would be a challenge to anyone and you still sound pretty good to me.

...and I'm already giggling each time I hear "this suuuucks" lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:55 pm 

Kermitfries wrote:

perosnally last saturday';s epidose was wrong, first of i knew for soem reaosn there'dbe another Eureka style character (DUD NIRVASH --THE END is their rival)) but the fact that she ran to the one general looking dude and got blood all over his white suit, but this new character 9not sure of ehr name) is overal a cool chara hey johnny jsut so i know is the pink haired Eureka look-a-like Eureka's twin sister or something cuase they hav ethe exect same hair and eyes but onyl the pink haird opne's hair is longer

but amn RENTON WILL ALWAYS BE ONE OF THE CHARA I LOVE TO PULL FART JOKES ABOUT

especially sicne i have a nephew who is named TRENTON he always bsuts out when i joke abbotu renton i'm almost aboutt o hit the floor jsut typing this

well anyhow

GIMME SOME MO' INFO BUDDY after al you know what the story is like

one thign johnny outa all the lines renton has that are comical pleas etell me your favortie line, jsut words nto wahst happenning and what episdoe so i can watch for it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:49 pm 

My god...Renton raped that guy......that was a complete massacre of horrible proportions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:17 pm 

I've only seen few episodes I'm afraid but the last one I saw, Crispin Freemans character was helping the girl by saving a old guy and Jonny's character the kid, went nucking futs!!..I mean just plan out killed that guy who had a family or at least a wife. (I saw the ring on his finger)

How did Jonny get angry and crazy enough to do that part??...Cuz I'm working hard to become a voice over and I know that my voice will pull me into chatacters like bad boys (Tsume, Kiba) or villan like characters (Darcia, Zabuza)...........I can mimic voices pretty well but I also have my own voice and I've been told what kinda characters I'd play with them. I've gotten acting classes and voice classes from Alan Dysert...I have a myspace acount to help get me noticed but since I live in mac-rae, GA..I have get any acting spots. I'd have to go back to nashville.....BUT FOR REAL!!..jonny is one of my heros along side Steven and Crispin and I think it would be great to maybe someday work with him on a show..Until then keep blowing our minds with new voice's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:09 pm 

ok, so now that we all thought Talho was Renton's sis, it's Diane, whoever she is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:36 pm 

First of all I couldnt believe it when I found JYB was Renton. The difference between his voice as Vash is so different. I watched all of E7 and I nearly cried at the end. I'm not spoiling it, but it was beautiful. JYB did you already start recording the final few episodes?

SPOILER: (so dont read below if you dont wanna know)

Diane is Hollands 1st love

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next